Saturday, April 17

strawberry and patch

one of the things that I love about blogging is that it causes me stop in the midst of busy life and look for beauty and interest in everyday things around me so that I can share them with you.



since the weather in the late afternoon is quite special,
we took just a few moments stroll out nearby to grab some fruits
4 for  €2.50

i couldn't resist posting about these

here we go..some pictures of my current obsession..


this quilt is quick


ain't they cute?
 let's get the quilt done by tonight..




i'm off to make a pot of tea ..


good day everyone!



2 comments:

Zu Nurain Ahmad said...

ohh cepatla bagi saya seorang anak buah yang comel, please? =D
so that you can make use of that cute-ness quilt!

Emy Ahmad said...

pray hard
inshaAllah...